Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Outgoing President's Corner


This has been the most unusual and unprecedented of times, and my sincere hope is that all of you are well and unscathed by the COVID-19 virus. 

We apologize for the delay in our Friends Newsletter but “safer at home” forced us to postpone its publishing.

Our newly remodeled library is beautiful, and we hope you will soon visit!!

As of May 2020, my term as President of the Friends ended.  I take this opportunity to say “Thank you” to you and to the amazing Friends Board of Directors for being such a supportive and passionate group!  

I have had the privilege of serving as President of the FOL Board for the past four years.  The Board consists of sixteen dedicated members whose goal is to support, work for, and advocate for the Ormond Beach Library. 

I look forward to remaining on the Board, supporting our new President, Patsy Franklin. 

Thank you all again; see you at the library!



                   Jane





No comments: